Discover the pearl of the Finnish archipelago in Näsby, Houtskär
Näsby guest harbor is an idyllic place in the Näsby village. At the end of the pier, you’ll find our popular restaurant GrillCafé Skagen. Näsby is a pleasant village with beautiful nature and hospitable atmosphere.
You’ll find the best service of the island in this unique and lively archipelago village.
Sail your boat in our guest harbor with full service:
- Restaurang GrillCafé Skagen
- 50 boat berths
- Gas station / filling station beside the port
- Shower and WC
- Laundry room
- Drinkable water and electricity at the pier
- Bike rental
- Harbor shop selling eg. clothes and unique small items
- Barbeque area
- Historical route
- Archipelago Museum as the nearest neighbor
- Näsby village services (shops, liquor-store delivery service, Matkahuolto -parcel delivery service, hairdresser, bank, gas station) within walking distance
- Septitank–emptying is located in Vitteludd, on the south side of the point before entering the guest harbor.
How to find us
If you come by boat
Latitud N60 grader 13,5
Longitud E21 grader 22,1
Nautical chart series: D
Nautical chart: 725, 29
Harbor number: 970
If you come without a boat
The fastest way to get to Houtskär is via Parainen, Nauvo and Korppoo with ferries. There is regular ferry service during the summer, and here in the archipelago we tend to calculate that it takes about two hours from Turku till Houtskär. Ferry schedules here.
Näsby Guest Harbor and GrillCafé Skagen
Address: Näsbyvägen 190
21760 Houtskär, Finland
We are open between May and September
We are open all days in June from 11 to 22